Pairing SmartBar (Squatbar)
- The touch screen is PRESSURE SENSITIVE. So it might help to use your finger nail, or a stylus for accuracy.
- Tap the Flexline Logo at the top of the touch screen. This opens the setting page.
- Tap on Pairing
- Tap the Discover button. (you will see the button change to “stop” while it’s in Discover Mode)
- Now grab the Smartbar and push both (+) and (-) buttons down at the same time. You should see the handle ID show up on the pairing screen. Do this to BOTH ENDS of the Bar. It has two.
- If you have multiple handles you want to pair, go ahead and push both (+) and (-) buttons on those too. Each handle will be listed on the screen.
- When you are done, tap the Stop button.
- You can now test all the paired handles.
- Tap the Back Arrow twice to get back to the HOME screen.
To Remove (unpair) a SmartBar from the Machine
- Go the Pairing Screen.
- You can identify the correctSmart Handle or SmartBar by pressing a button on the handle and viewing which Handle ID changes color when using the handle.
- If you need to remove or UNPAIR the Smart Handle or SmartBar, simply go to Pairing screen and tap the handle you want to remove.
- Then tap Remove.