- Two SmartBar mounts
- Four socket head cap screws 5/16
- Four Roll-in T-slot Nut
- Tape measure
- ¼-Inch or 6mm Hex tool (Allen Wrench)
- The SmartBar hooks are used to store the SmartBar while not in use. They mount to the bottom of the Flexline Header using the screws provided.
- Estimate the center point of the header, and measure 36 inches between hooks.
- Insert the roll-in t-nuts by rolling it into the slot of the header. Make sure they are positioned to allow the screw easy access.
- Position the hooks to extend opposite of the pull up bar.
- Line up the hook to the nuts with the screw inserted through the hook.
- Tighten down both screws for each hook.
- Place the Smartbar onto the hooks as shown below.